Action Properties is a fast-paced, energetic work environment that values customer service, supporting each other, and working hard to achieve our goals. If this sounds interesting to you, apply today! If you do not see an opening for the position you want, but feel like you could be an asset to our team, reach out anyway!
Action Properties is currently hiring for the following roles:
Property Maintenance Technician:
This position will offer the opportunity for advancement within our organization and features competitive wages and full health benefits.
Requirements for the position include:
- General property maintenance and paint work.
- The capability to diagnose and fix minor plumbing and electrical issues.
- Reliable transportation – a truck is preferred.
- Personal hand tools for your use on the job.
- Ability to go on call to provide emergency service to residents.
The ideal person for this job shall maintain a positive attitude, with the desire to provide courteous and flawless work.
Action Properties is an equal opportunity employer.